According to Henry Wadsworth Longfellow, “music is the universal language of mankind.” In celebration of the ubiquitous nature of song, we present for your enjoyment the first curated Indie Business Network Spotify Playlist composed of songs selected by our members for their motivational qualities.
About the Motivate Playlist
As entrepreneurs, our members have to maintain a high quality of energy and forward motion to make their amazing products and lead their brands forward. We recently asked them to share some of the tunes that help them maintain such a high energy level. We received so many great recommendations that we decided to put them together in a playlist for all to enjoy!
Indie Business Network Spotify Playlist No. 1: Motivate
While you're putting on your dancing shoes, check out the members who recommended these tunes. Click through to their websites to purchase some of the energy reflected in this great music.
- Happy by Pharrell, recommended by Kim Jones of Urban Tranquility, New York
- Something Big by Shawn Mendes, recommended by Miranda Moen of Twin in Town, Iowa
- Give It Up by Marvin Gaye, recommended by Kim Dawn of Zhi Bath and Body, North Carolina
- Unstoppable by Sia, recommended by our founder Donna Maria
- September by Earth, Wind & Fire, recommended by Robbin Turner of Violet Body Botanical Skincare, California
- Eye of the Tiger by Survivor, recommended by Kismet Andrews of Lolo Body Care, Arizona
- Workin' Day & Night by Michael Jackson, recommended by Jennifer Hardaway of Phoebe Peacock, California
- Rolling in the Deep by Adele, recommended by Marilyn Schendel of Ritual Waters, North Carolina
- Golden by Jill Scott, recommended by La Shonda Tyree of Nyah Beauty, New Jersey
- I’m Every Woman by Chaka Khan (Dawn Fitch) of Pooka Pure and Simple, New Jersey
- SexyBack Justin Timberlake, recommended by Alana Rivera of etta + billie, California
- Blurred Lines by Robin Thick, recommended by Robin Schmidt of Dragonfly Bath and Body, Massachusetts