Welcome to Season 2, Episode 6 of the Indie Business Podcast! In this sixth episode of our Women, Wealth and Wow! series, I introduce you to my guest Wardee Harmon of Traditional Cooking School in Sutherlin, Oregon.
Click the arrow to listen
You cannot grow if you are still on the hamster wheel.
Wardee Harmon, Traditional Cooking School
Season 2, Episode 6: Show Notes
Here are few episode 6 highlights.
- Wardee on “work” as she defines and has experienced it (starting at 0:50).
- You can't do everything … you have to prioritize and delegate (she calls it “the delegating crisis” (starting at 4:00).
- Wardee's tips for delegating and building your team (starting at 5:14).
- How Wardee started her business, and how she moves through what she calls “moments of crisis” (starting at 7:57).
- Wardee's business now supports the entire family: husband, wife, three children (starting at 11:56).
- Wardee answers: How does it feel to support the entire family with your business? (starting at 14:18).
- Wardee answers: How do you define wealth? (starting at 19:10).
- The Traditional Cooking School membership business model (starting at 21:40).
- How to approach a membership based business model vs. a membership website (starting at 25:50).
- How Wardee uses video in her business, and her best tips for you (starting at 29:03).
- Wardee's tips for WOWing your customers, and her two keys to being successful in your business (starting at 41:10).
Connect with Wardee at Traditional Cooking School
Your Feedback Please!
If you have an idea for an Indie Business Podcast episode topic or guest, send your feedback through our Contact Page.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Indie Business Podcast, please subscribe and rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.