Im excited to share that I will be traveling to Tennessee to deliver the keynote address at the Tennessee Soap and Candle Social on May 3-4th, 2013, at the Montgomery Bell State Park outside Nashville.
Hosted by Rachel Turner of Music City Suds, the Tennessee Soap and Candle Social is an annual gathering of soapmakers and candlemakers from Tennessee and throughout the southeast region. I spoke last year, and last year's event was such a success that Rachel and her team decided to extend this year's event to a full two days! We are going to have a great time unplugging in the beautiful spring sunshine in one of the greatest cities on earth. I have a free ticket to one of the events for you too, and I'll tell you about it in a minute, but first, here's the speaker lineup:
- Kayla Fioravanti: Creative crowd sourcing
- Amanda Gail: Formulation for different skin typess
- Benjamin Aaron: Setting goals for yourself and your business
- Miles Price: Introduction to product photography
- Amanda Griffin: Advanced soap design and “doing good” in your business
- Michelle Rhoades: Opening a retail location on a shoestring budget
- Marla Bosworth: Something fabulous not yet announced!
You can still get a ticket of your very own! Click here to register! If you would like to join us use coupon code PICNICBASKET to get free admission and food to the Friday night picnic with the purchase of a ticket.
I'm Nashville bound, baby. See you in Music City USA!
Best and success,