Like you, my inboxes are bulging. Whether it's voice mail, FaceBook mail, regular mail, Twitter, Gmail, etc., I check in regularly seeking new opportunities to engage and learn with you. These days, there are so many ways to ask me questions that I thought I'd publish this post to share the best ways to make inquiries, based on your specific needs.
First, please remember that I may have blogged the answer to your question, so you can use the search window (in the upper right sidebar) or the category options (across the top of the page) to find general answers here at my blog. Outside of that, you can connect with me wherever it's most convenient for you (FaceBook, LinkedIn, etc.), but if you have a question and you want help specific to your business, following these tips will enable me to reply to you faster, saving you time and money. By the way, media, speaking and coaching/consulting inquiries, and also my IBN members and advertising inquiries will generally be given first priority.
- Ask an INDIE Beauty Network membership related question. If you need help signing up or renewing your IBN membership, or if you have questions about our products liability insurance program or member benefits email me through the IBN site.
- Guest blog inquiries. To submit a guest blog post, follow the instructions here. Please note that I do not accept articles with keywords embedded so you can be paid by the word.
- Quick “how to” social media marketing, personal development and business leadership inquiries. If you need direction about how to launch, market, grow and otherwise manage your business, please take a look at the free options I offer. Note that Ask dM is a great way to get an answer and some simultaneous link love for your business. If you want a quick answer, the paid options will serve you best.
- In depth and one-on-one questions. If you need more than information, but want one-on-one time on something specific, please check out my hourly coaching, social media coaching, community building coaching and laser-focused personal development and leadership coaching. Those programs are not quick fixes. They are designed for people who are serious about building a long-term platform for small business success.
- My podcast. If you want to see what's coming up on INDIE Business Podcast, click here. To enjoy the podcast archives, click here.
- Speaking. To book me as a speaker or guest on your podcast or show, click here.
- Advertising. Learn about advertising opportunities at this page, which includes a link to my current Media Kit.
Anyone can post questions (and research prior questions and answers) at the robust discussion forum at the INDIE social networking site.
IBN members who wish to discuss issues with their peers in a private area (not indexed by search engines), can use our exclusive INDIE Private social forum. (Login required, and if you need help with that, email me at indiebusiness [at] gmail [dot] com.)
Don't forget that Google (or your favorite search engine) and Twitter search are great tools when you need information as opposed to a helpful hand to guide you.
I will update this as appropriate, and will refer back to it often to make it easier and more efficient for you to get the help when you need it.
Question: Is this helpful? How do you save your customers and clients time by helping them channel their questions so you can answer faster?