Welcome to Season 2, Episode 7 of the Indie Business Podcast! In this seventh episode of our Women, Wealth and Wow! series, I introduce you to my guest Anne-Marie Faiola of Bramble Berry in Bellingham, Washington … and boy, are you in for a treat.
Click the arrow to listen
Anne-Maire Faiola, Bramble Berry
Season 2, Episode 7: Show Notes
Here are few episode 7 highlights.
- Anne-Marie on her transition from prison guard (yes, prison guard) to soapmaking entrepreneur (starting at 2:00).
- The importance of business planning (starting at 8:22).
- What it's like to transition from a “real” job, to selling 1,000 bars of soap a month, and how it lead to a calling called Bramble Berry (starting at 9:30).
- “It's so zingy” to hang out with other entrepreneurs (starting at 17:31).
- Anne-Marie answers: How do you define wealth? (starting at 18:21).
- No matter what happens, it's your response to it is that really defines any given situation. (starting at 20:36).
- You can plan how you are going to feel on any given day — how does that work? (starting at 23:22).
- “Just start today!” (starting at 34:36).
How to WOW! (starting at 28:30).
Season 2, Episode 7: Resources
You'll love the book recommendations from Anne-Marie.
- The Firestarter Sessions and The Desire Map, by Danielle LaPorte
- Oprah and Deepak Chopra's 21 Day Meditation Challenge
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey
- The Myth of Multi-Tasking by David Crenshaw
Connect with Anne-Marie at Bramble Berry
Your Feedback Please!
If you have an idea for an Indie Business Podcast episode topic or guest, send your feedback through our Contact Page.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Indie Business Podcast, please subscribe and rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out!
Thanks for listening to Indie Business Podcast, and for allowing our show to be a part of your life!