In this video, I share a few tips to help you deal with the frustration that sometimes results when people don't respond to you. This happens frequently when you have a business — people send an email asking about your event or sale and you promptly (and often personally) reply. Then, you never hear from them again. The temptation is to take it personally, but that's the last thing you want to do.
No matter how far along you are in your business, you will always encounter people who are non-responsive and sometimes even rude. Here are a few ways to handle them without losing your sanity:
- Make it easy for people to answer their own questions.
- Set up forms at your website so responding is more efficient.
- Don't take it personally — it's a mindset!
In the video, I explain each principle in more detail and give you a ton of simple, easy-to-follow action items to create a good flow for your customer service, and to help you stay calm when people require a response from you but don't return the favor.
1. How do you automate responses to people's emails?
2. How do you remain calm and unperturbed when people don't reply to your emails?