Today, I'm excited to share that I have been invited to speak at the Tennessee Soap and Candle Social on May 4th, 2013, at the Scarritt-Bennett Center in the beautiful city of Nashville.
Hosted by Rachel Turner of Music City Suds, the Tennessee Soap and Candle Social is an annual gathering of soapmakers and candlemakers from Tennessee and throughout the southeast region. We are going to pack a ton of fun demonstrations, hard hitting business advice and social networking into one dazzling day — and you should be there! I'll be joined by some other amazing people. Here's more:
Let me introduce you to the rest of the speaker lineup:
- Lela Barker: Keynote: Don't Lose Your A**: A guided walk through the treacherous minefield of setting your prices.
- Kayla Fioravanti: On Demand Income and Publishing: Turn your blogs, teaching handouts, e-books and ideas into on-demand books for sale on Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other online bookstores, without losing your shirt.
- Sandi Garrett Little: How to Make Massage Candles: Learn to make wonderfully rich candles that can also be used as massage lotions.
- Sydne Spencer: How to Make Felted Soap: Learn to make wonderfully creative soap with the exfoliating “cloth” built right in.
- Birdie Dozier: How to Make Shower Tarts: Learn to make tarts that melt in the shower for super aromatherapy benefits.
There are not very many Early Bird tickets left, so you'll want to grab yours soon. Click here to register!
I'm Nashville bound, baby. See you in Music City USA!