Plans are underway for the next #IndieCruise. You can find out about our next destination and get registration details at this link.I'm stoked, and so are dozens of people who are joining me. But I'm still hearing some interesting reasons why people have decided they cannot join us. (See sad face on me.)
I thought I'd turn a few of them into a tongue-in-cheek blog post, just for kicks. I hope no one is offended, these are all in fun. But if you see yourself in any of them, and it causes you to think twice, here's the #IndieCruise MasterMind registration link …
Top 10 Excuses For Not Attending #IndieCruise
Remember, it's all in fun 🙂
- I prefer vacations where I have to pay for my food and entertainment. (On #IndieCruise, they are included!)
- I like to work in my business, not on it. This will get you nowhere fast. If you want to be successful over the long haul, you've got to zoom out and lead. #IndieCruise will help position you to do that.
- I can't possibly turn my mobile device off for even a single day at sea. Oh yes, you can. This is my third #IndieCruise, and – oh yes. If I can, anyone can.
- I don't like to dream big. Really? Then you're right. #IndieCruise is not for you.
- My business cannot survive without me for a few days. Can too.
- I don't know anyone else who is going. Yes, you do. Me. And I'll introduce you to dozens more. There are no strangers on #IndieCruise.
- I don't like learning from and growing with other amazingly incredible entrepreneurs. Of course you don't. Who does?
- There's always next year. Is next year guaranteed for you? Do you know something I don't?
- I might miss an email message. And ….? What's the worse that could happen? Someone has to wait more than 24 hours for a reply? And … who's the boss here?
- I don't like warm sand and clear blue water. OK, you keep telling yourself that …
Cabins are dwindling down to the last few, so grabs yours quick before they are all gone. Don’t let these excuses keep you from creating the life you love. Join us!
See you on board!
Best and success,