I have decided to offer MakeYourCosmetics.com for sale. The site enjoys great traffic in the DIY cosmetics niche. It enjoys nearly 30,000 opt-in registered and a recipe box where visitors can store their favorite recipes for easy future use.
The domain is offered, along with the interactive custom-coded site and forum, as a package. Here is some more information about the domain and the site:
- Popular and easy to remember. Make Your Cosmetics is a popular search term for a growing niche industry that capitalizes on the public's interest in making their own cosmetics and consumer products using the ingredients of their choice.
- Nearly 30,000 registered opt-in users. Over the years, thousands of people have registered at the site to take advantage of the recipes, to add their own, and to purchase ingredients from our sponsored suppliers. The email information for these registered users will transfer to the buyer with the registered users's permission.
- Easy to use recipe box. Users can store their favorite recipes in a Recipe Box they can create and share with others. The Recipe Box provides another reason for people to return to the site. Once a recipe is in their box, it stays there for them to use time and time again.
- Add recipes feature. The site is coded so users can add their own recipes. They can share how long it takes to make the product, how much product the recipe produces, the price level for making the products, the ease with which the product can be made and step-by-step instructions for making the product.
- Custom-coded back end. When a site user adds a recipe, it is stored until it is approved by the site administrator. It can be edited as needed before being published to the site. When it is published, it is automatically alphabetized and becomes immediately searchable by site users. Each published recipe is automatically assigned its own URL for easy sharing.
- Recipe information. When a recipe is added, the site administrator can hyperlink the ingredients in the recipe to the ingredient dictionary. The dictionary is robust today, and it takes seconds to add new ingredients, which are automatically alphabetized and linkable to past recipes, and also future ones as they are added.
- Ingredient information. Each recipe can link to ingredients and each ingredient listing links to a pop-up window displaying an unlimited number of suppliers for that ingredient.
There are many other wonderful things about Make Your Cosmetics .com, including a Comment feature, a Favorite feature, built in banners for advertising, 365 rotating “Tips Of the Day” on the home page, and much more!
Training on the platform can be included if desired (it's really easy!) This is a great domain name and website with a built in customer base of multiple thousands of people. It's perfect for a company that teaches people who to make cosmetics, or a company that sells ingredients to the industry.
I am entertaining serious offers only via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'm sorry but I cannot provide financing of any kind. I plan to accept the best offer. If you are interested, please email today.