Welcome to Season 2, Episode 5 of the Indie Business Podcast! In this fifth episode of our Women, Wealth and Wow! series, I introduce you to my guest and dear personal friend, Pierre Bennu, of exittheapple in Baltimore, Maryland.
Click the arrow to listen
It's never complete without women involved.
Pierre Bennu, exittheapple
Season 2, Episode 5: Show Notes
Here are few episode 5 highlights.
- Pierre shares his background, which has fueled his creativity, and the enthusiasm he has for entrepreneurship in general, and his wife's business in particular (starting at 3:17).
- Women offer a different perspective than men, one that has been suppressed for thousands of years … we must explore our strengths (starting at 6:51).
- Opportunities for women in today's marketplace (starting at 11:49).
- Training our children to appreciate and embrace a norm that's different from “the norm” (starting at 14:10).
- World change happens at home, and when you find an answer for yourself, you find an answer for the world (starting at 16:47).
- Pierre defines wealth and the requirement that you dream in detail (starting at 18:38).
- Know your own worth (starting at 22:10).
- Painting on walls (starting at 27:17).
- Test your freedom (starting at 30:12).
- We train people to us (starting at 32:21).
Connect with Pierre at exittheapple
Visit The Exchange!
Pierre and his wife host The Exchange every second Sunday from 10:00am to 3:00pm at 2223 Guilford Avenue in Baltimore. The Exchange is a PopUp-style experience that showcases local artists and locally made products.
The next one is this Saturday, February 8, 2015, so you still have time to fit this into this weekend's plans.
You MUST go, you will love it!
Pierre and Jamyla
The Curvy Woman
For those of you paying attention, here is the image of the “curvy woman” we discussed in the podcast.
Your Feedback Please!
If you have an idea for an Indie Business Podcast episode topic or guest, send your feedback through our Contact Page.
If you enjoyed this episode of the Indie Business Podcast, please subscribe and rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.