I am thrilled to announce that I'll be speaking at the Tennessee Soap and Candle Meeting in Nashville, Tennessee, next month. I know it will be an amazing time because I spoke at the event in 2013, 2014, and 2015, and it has never once disappointed.
The Tennessee Soap and Candle Meeting is a one-day gathering of soapmakers and candlemakers from Tennessee and throughout the southeastern United States. While it's an informal gathering, it's always chock full of great people, great fun, and great learning opportunities for Makers and Handmade Entrepreneurs from all walks of life.
This year, as in years past, the speakers are awesome … I am so fortunate that I get to hang out with these ladies! Here is the lineup and topics:
Speakers + Topics
• Anne-Marie Faiola of Bramble Berry: Claim Your Power: 5 Ways to Take Control of Your Life
• Donna Maria (that's me!): The Community Economy (here's a little preview on this topic)
• Holly Port of Lotion Bar Cafe: Shampoo Bars OH MY!
• Kayla Fioravanti of Ology Essentials: Hemp CBD in Personal Care Products: An Honest Look at Why and Why Not Include it in Your Business
• Lela Barker of Lucky Break Consulting: The Power is in the Presentation
• Stephanie Franchini of One Love Bath and Candle, and Haleigh Doyle of Eternal Returns: Demystifying Soy & Beeswax Candles
Early spring is a great time to visit Nashville. There are comedy bus tours, riverboat cruises, dinner theaters, and of course the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Grand Ole Opry. There's so much to see and do … why not come and make a weekend of it?!
Register by March 1!
Here are the details:
Date: March 23, 2019
Venue: Radisson Hotel Nashville Airport
Your delicious lunch is included.
Registration closes on March 1, and space is limited for this boutique event, so be sure to register NOW!
See you in Nashville!