Donna Maria interviews Matt Hamilton of Online Labels.com about why he likes Twitter so much.
Donna Maria encourages Indies to consider difficult life and business challenges as opportunities to “pay it forward.”
Donna Maria encourages Indie Business owners to surround themselves with a solid collection of teammates to help them in life and business.
Donna Maria celebrates Independence Day and Indie Business Day.
Donna Maria shares tips for doing your own public relations and media outreach.
Donna Maria encourages everyone to figure out a way to make money on their own, whether or not they have a job.
– Title: Boost Your Business With Podcasting– Description: Actor, podcaster and all-around fun and interesting guy Tee Morris, co-author of "Poscasting For Dummies," joins me to discuss how to use podcasting to have fun, boost your business and promote your passion! – Audio Link
Donna Maria interviews Indie Beauty Network member Susan Mann about how she dares to introduce new products in the middle of a recession.
Sign the petition opposing the FDA Globalization Act of 2008.
– Title: Starting and Sustaining a Business in Tough Economic Times– Description: Rieva Lesonsky, former editor of Entrepreneur Magazine and owner & CEO of SMB Connects, joins dM to discuss how to keep things going in a tough economy.– Audio Link
Donna Maria encourages readers not to be discouraged because they don’t have a lot of resources, but to begin pursuing their dreams right where they are with what they have.
Donna Maria shares the fun of Indies In The City, Washington, DC!
Donna Maria shares Pooka Pure and Simple and Dawn Fitch’s good news of being featured on the CBS Evening News.
Donna Maria shares the story of how Indie Beauty Network member Kristen Fraser Cotte left her job to work in her beauty business full-time.
Indie Business Retirement Planning Without the Stress Jeff Wuorio, author of "The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Retirement Planning," joins me to share his tips for retirement planning for small business owners. Audio Link
– Title: Improve Your Sales With "Fresh" Customer Service– Description: Michael D. Brown, author of "Fresh Customer Service," joins me to share how meeting challenges in life equipped him to excel in customer service, and how you can too!– Audio Link
Donna Maria links to the most popular Indie Business Blog posts of May 2008.
– Title: How to Expand Your Business By Selling What You Know– Description: Robert Skrob, co-author of "The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing" has made a business out of helping people market information. He’ll be on hand today to tell you how to use the expertise you’ve gathered over the years selling products…
Donna Maria interviews Sandy Maine, president of Sunfeather Natural Soap Company, about what it’s like to be a “free spirit in a soap business “yoke.”
Donna Maria shares her video interview of Sister Cathleen Marie Timberlake, a soapmaker who is also a part of the Benedictine Sisters of Perpectual Adoration in Clyde, Missouri.
– Title: Blow Up Your Business With Email Newsletters– Description: Kitara Wilson, the Writing Wonder Woman and author of "Captivating Content: Success Stories and Expert Advice on Using Ezines to Skyrocket Your Business" joins us to share ways you can use email newsletters to grow and expand your business.