– Title: How to Expand Your Business By Selling What You Know– Description: Robert Skrob, co-author of "The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing" has made a business out of helping people market information. He’ll be on hand today to tell you how to use the expertise you’ve gathered over the years selling products…Details
– Title: Blow Up Your Business With Email Newsletters– Description: Kitara Wilson, the Writing Wonder Woman and author of "Captivating Content: Success Stories and Expert Advice on Using Ezines to Skyrocket Your Business" joins us to share ways you can use email newsletters to grow and expand your business.
– Title: How to Make Money Writing Books and Media Columns– Description: Marcy Goldman is a professional pastry chef, master baker and food consultant who is also a talented writer. Hear the inspirational story of how this single mom turned her gifts into a prosperous career and lifestyle for her and her 3 sons.
Donna Maria shares the “real deal” when it comes to some of the less frequently talked about issues facing small business owners.Details
– Title: How Business Makes The World Go ‘Round– Description: Bruce Piasecki, author of "World, Inc.: Businesses Are Now More Powerful Than The Government" and president of ACH Group, Inc., joins dM to discuss why we can do more than Uncle Sam to make the world a better place.
dM shares her personal journey from spendthrift to frugal, and along with financial advice from Chris Buford.Details
A Survey Designed to Help Me Serve You Better As you know, one of the things IBN offers to its members through a highly rated insurance broker is products liability insurance. I am currently working with the company to expand the types of coverage offered to include professional beauty service providers such as estheticians, nail…Details
– Title: Public Relations Tips for the Indie Business Owner– Description: Public relations expert Margie Zable Fisher joins dM to talk about the importance of developing media contacts and how to use them to put your business in a favorable light.
Donna Maria shares her do-it-yourself business tips in the May 2008 issue of Working Mother Magazine.Details
– Title: Podcasting For Profit– Description: Leesa Barnes, author "Podcasting For Profit," will join E-Commerce DivaJamila White (sitting in for dM) to share how a podcast can help your business grow.