Donna Maria encourages Indie Business owners to surround themselves with a solid collection of teammates to help them in life and business.Details
– Title: Boost Your Business With Podcasting– Description: Actor, podcaster and all-around fun and interesting guy Tee Morris, co-author of "Poscasting For Dummies," joins me to discuss how to use podcasting to have fun, boost your business and promote your passion! – Audio LinkDetails
– Title: Starting and Sustaining a Business in Tough Economic Times– Description: Rieva Lesonsky, former editor of Entrepreneur Magazine and owner & CEO of SMB Connects, joins dM to discuss how to keep things going in a tough economy.– Audio Link
Donna Maria shares the story of how Indie Beauty Network member Kristen Fraser Cotte left her job to work in her beauty business full-time.Details
– Title: Improve Your Sales With "Fresh" Customer Service– Description: Michael D. Brown, author of "Fresh Customer Service," joins me to share how meeting challenges in life equipped him to excel in customer service, and how you can too!– Audio Link
– Title: How to Expand Your Business By Selling What You Know– Description: Robert Skrob, co-author of "The Official Get Rich Guide to Information Marketing" has made a business out of helping people market information. He’ll be on hand today to tell you how to use the expertise you’ve gathered over the years selling products…Details
– Title: Blow Up Your Business With Email Newsletters– Description: Kitara Wilson, the Writing Wonder Woman and author of "Captivating Content: Success Stories and Expert Advice on Using Ezines to Skyrocket Your Business" joins us to share ways you can use email newsletters to grow and expand your business.